Monday, May 12, 2008

Ganjalion Inna Shoot Out Vol 2


Yes, it's been several months since I last updated this blog. I guess my life takes me away from this, and even though I say a thousand times over I'm gonna update it...well it always seems to get left behind. BUT I promise to get this thing going for the summer months. Here's a compilation that should of went up months ago...enjoy!

http://www.zshare.net/download/119423794fcf930e/

Sugar Roy & Conrad Crystal - Johnny Too Bad
Khari Kill - Mary Grandson
Fanton Mojah - Wrong Energy
Norris Man - Park Your Guns
Admiral Tibet - Terrorist
Barrington Levy & Beenie Man - Murderation
Doniki - Rise Up
Jah Mason - Youth Of Today
Sizzla - More Guidance
Lutan Fyah -Peace In Spanish Town
Yami Bolo, Mega Banton, Delly Ranks - Stop Fighting
Terror Fabulous - Gun Jezebel
Anthony B - Who Shoot First
Buju Banton - Mr. Nine
Anthony B - Don't Bust Your Gun
Luciano & Selvie Wonder - Neighbourhood Watch
Morgan Heritage - Too Much Blood Ah Run
Cocoa Tea - Rikers Island